We needed a place to stay for one night and found this hotel because of the reviews. When we pulled up, it was just a mediocre looking place. We almost pulled away but decided to check it out. The staff was incredibly friendly and actually was cheaper than I saw on the internet which was good! I was allowed to check the room first and was pleasantly surprised. It was me, my daugher and my young grandson that stayed there so our safety was important. I felt really safe and the beds and accomodations were amazing. I will stay here again and I would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You’ve come to the right place for exceptional service and a prime location off Interstate 35 at the gateway to Texas Hill Country when you stay at our Howard Johnson San Marcos hotel near Texas State University.Our friendly 24-hour front desk staff is just waiting to answer questions and tell you about our terrific amenities such as free Rise & Dine continental breakfast, free daily newspaper, free Wi-Fi Internet access, copy service and our guest laundry. Take a swim in our year-round outdoor pool, and cook up a tasty meal in our barbeque area. Non-smoking and handicapped-accessible rooms are available at our San Marcos, TX, hotel. For your convenience, we offer limited room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Howard Johnson San Marcos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson San Marcos Hotel San Marcos
- San Marcos Howard Johnson