I made reservations online directly with Howard Johnson and got an excellent AARP rate. My family only spent one night here. My wife was not overly pleased with the outward appearance and location (very near the interstate - but we were not bothered by noise). However, the room was larger than average and the air conditioner worked well in the 100+ temperature. The furnishings are dated; the bedding did appear newer and was comfortable. The breakfast area and offerings were limited - three small tables in the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You’ve come to the right place for exceptional service and a prime location off Interstate 35 at the gateway to Texas Hill Country when you stay at our Howard Johnson San Marcos hotel near Texas State University.Our friendly 24-hour front desk staff is just waiting to answer questions and tell you about our terrific amenities such as free Rise & Dine continental breakfast, free daily newspaper, free Wi-Fi Internet access, copy service and our guest laundry. Take a swim in our year-round outdoor pool, and cook up a tasty meal in our barbeque area. Non-smoking and handicapped-accessible rooms are available at our San Marcos, TX, hotel. For your convenience, we offer limited room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Howard Johnson San Marcos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson San Marcos Hotel San Marcos
- San Marcos Howard Johnson