We stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites in San Marcos for one night this April. It was very clean and comfortable. The hotel appeared to be newer and the lobby itself was very pretty. Location wise it was great. Just off I-35 with easy access to downtown San Marcos and Texas State. There was a Chili's right out front of the hotel, as well as a McDonald's and Whataburger.
Parking was plentiful and the front desk attendants were very nice. I would very much recommend this hotel if you are passing through or visiting San Marcos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hampton Inn and Suites San Marcos hotel is conveniently located off I-35 near the largest outlet malls in Texas. Our hotel offers complimentary breakfast as well as free WiFi. Our contemporary hotel is the perfect place for you to stay to enjoy your San Marcos experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites San Marcos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites - San Marcos
- Hampton Inn & Suites - San Marcos Hotel San Marcos
- Hampton Inn San Marcos
- San Marcos Hampton Inn