Super 8 by Wyndham San Marcos
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Rodeway Inn(San Marcos)
View Hotel
Motel 6 San Marcos(San Marcos)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 16, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We stayed here during our daughters New Student Orientation at Texas State, great location and for the most part we were happy with this hotel. It is right off of 35 and literally minutes from the campus, rooms are updated, continental breakfast was blah, and the tv kept playing spanish/english simultaneously. I would prob have booked this hotel again when we come back to move her in or visit but the floors were DISGUSTING! We literally got out of the shower and walked to the bed and back and our feet were black with dirt. So gross. I just can't do it....

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I was really surprised with this location it was very comfortable clean the personnel were awesome only downside was parking and no eggs for breakfast :+) but it convinced me to go back

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Janie L
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I brought my wife along on a two day business trip with reservations made at the last minute. Super 8 motel has a frig. which we needed to store flowers overnight. Frig did not work, but mgr. fixed it next day. It was too late. We made other arrangements for the flowers. Room had a king and very clean-surprised me. Everything worked, but needed an extension cord for their coffee pot (poorly placed) and my computer lap top. We always check out the rooms in advance. 1st floor carpets were worn and my wife ok'd the 2nd floor room 216 with the king bed. Continental breakfast was not really breakfast and we went to Denny's in New Braunfels, Texas. Lunch and dinner were as good in the town as breakfast was bad. Great steak restaurants and other chains all over plus fast food which we don't eat. Pool was clean and unattended at this time of the week. The only noise is I-35, but my wife recommends obtaining a room on the 2nd floor toward the rear of the building. She likes quiet and comfort. The desk was responsive. All rooms have the built-in resident controlled A/C window units-they seem to works well.

Room Tip: Shopping is best at Tanger on the south side of town. Otherwise, don't bother. Lunch and dinner are some of the best anywhere. However, Logan's steak has the tenderest steak I have ever eaten and that includes Ruth Chris.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business