“Now that's "Texas Friendly!"”
Review of Jason's Deli

Jason's Deli
Ranked #61 of 273 Restaurants in San Marcos
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: Zipcode 78666
Description: Zipcode 78666
boynton beach, florida
“Now that's "Texas Friendly!"”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

It's so good to be back in Tx. where people smile and are friendly!
Driving into Martindale to look at property I passed this Jason's. I was thrilled because I don't eat meat and here I can make my own veggie sand.
As soon as we walked in the door we were greeted with smiles. The guy who took our order was very friendly and seemed very happy to be working.
We ate there and just as we were finishing up the manager came over and offered us a "to go" box seeing that we didn't finish our meal. Amazing. When have you ever had that service before? Not in Florida.
Food was the same - consistently good - but friendliness is over the top! Keep up the good work Jasons! We'll stop by again on our return.

• Visited September 2013

West Chester, Ohio
“Very Good!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Fresh, healthy, and awesome! I had not been to one of these and I was pleasantly surprised. Both times I got the wraps with steemed vegetables. The wraps were both under 500 calories and full of flavor. The one day the tortilla was tough, but the next day it was much more fresh. All the food there looked delicious and reasonably priced.

• Visited August 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Still Looking for More Jason's Deli's as We Travel”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

A girlfriend took me to Jason's Deli for my birthday. Then I took my husband, who fell in love with their Rueben sandwiches. We continued to return weekly for a Rueben and I tried something different each time. The place looks small from the outside, but has lots of seating on the inside. The food is great and always served with a smile. We will return!

Visited November 2012
San Marcos, Texas
“Great French Dip and Salad Bar”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I love the French Dip. It is a toss up between the salad bar and the homemade soup when I go in. The staff is very helpful and don't rush you no matter how long the lines are. I wish the soups were on the salad bar as well.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Mona S
Lockhart, Texas
“Healthy”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

This is a place to get great sandwiches, salad and soups. The potatoes are huge. Very healthy as its fresh and made as you wait.

Visited August 2012