I stayed three nights with my daughter while we were in San Marcos for orientation for Texas State. It was quite good for that purpose. It was close to I35 (right off) and close to the campus. The room was clean and large. The breakfast was good and offered some healthy options like oatmeal ( a big vat of cooked oatmeal, not the instant packets), fruit, and boiled eggs. There was a "room service" option where a third party company handled the orders and delivered the food to our room. It was affordable and the food was good. The front desk staff (I interacted with two different people) were not unfriendly, but were not particularly friendly or helpful. They were a bit stand offish. There was some noise on our floor because there were lots of children and teens. Overall, a good place for us for the purpose we were there. I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel in San Marcos, TX is the perfect choice for discerning guests. The Country Inn & Suites offers business and leisure travelers all the comforts of home and office. Our hotel's breakfast is second to none, featurings five different and equally delicious breakfast zones. Guests can enjoy our heated indoor pool and spa, 24-hour Business Center and state-of-the-art-Fitness Center with free weights. All of our Guestrooms feature high-speed Internet, wifi, cable TV, a microwave, refrigerator and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Marcos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites San Marcos Hotel San Marcos
- Country Inn And Suites San Marcos