“Love this place”

Freebirds World Burrito
Ranked #127 of 278 Restaurants in San Marcos
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 6, 2012

My husband went to Texas A&M so we had freebirds a lot in our early marriage. It has been years since we had gone. They make your food EXACTLY like you want it. It is "Subway" for burritos, tacos etc. The food tastes fresh and really fills you up. It was great to eat here right before tubing the river.

1  Thank smileynvp

Reviewed March 20, 2012

I just had the worst time at FREEBIRDS. I regularly go there 3-4 times a week because of there $5.00 Taco meal. You can't beat 2 tacos, chips and salsa. Well this time I came in and was helped by a guy behind the counter, i think he was the only guy there at the time. He made everything perfect but when he was going to put SALSA into the meal he messed up and put queso. I didn't want him to waste it so i said to leave it and that it was ok. when it was time to pay it was 2.99 more than i was expecting to pay. When I asked why it was 2.99 for a small thng of QUESO the lady told me some BS about it being processed and that's why they had to charge that much. Well I think it's a bunch of crap that you only get a SMALL thing of Queso for 3 flipping dollars.

I am very dissapionted in how they handled the situation and will not be visiting as much as i usually do. This has really turned me off about FREEBIRDS.

1  Thank aaron w
Reviewed February 26, 2011

If you've never been to a FB before I suggest you go tonight. They have a great product with healthy options. They are nice and service is quick.

1  Thank agsd