All reviewsfront deskac unitnice hotela great staywaffleswould stay againquick tripred lobsterhill countrybeds were comfortableoutdoor poolbusiness tripclerkgravytxmattressaccommodations
Reviewed February 25, 2010

As we have found at most Holiday Inn Express the room are clean and generally well maintained. Their common areas were clean and nicely decorated. The staff was ok, not especially good or bad. For us I consider this H I E over priced for the area as there are many moderately priced hotels nearby.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2010

After a day of shopping the outlets this was a very convenient place to land. That's about the best part. The breakfast was good and the staff was friendly but this is a very tired hotel. All of the maintenance is being performed outside. The tub wouldn't drain and the cover on the AC was on the floor. The bed was like riding in a covered wagon, hard and bouncy. It was quit.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed December 14, 2009

This was my third stay at this motel in the past 3 years. It has always been very clean and very well maintained. Staff is always friendly during phone calls, at check-in and check-out. My "rewards" bag was not very rewarding, though! A bottle of water and some coupons......

Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed November 22, 2009

Its not like there was anything wrong with the hotel, but it didn't really 'wow' me. It was a little ordinary so I would recomend a different hotel if your staying for a while. But if your stay is last minute than this good priced hotel would be for you.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed November 4, 2009

I stayed at this HIE on a trip to see the LBJ Historic Site. The hotel was okay and I got a nice rate. It had an outdoor pool which I did not use. The stay was what you would expect from a HIE with free internet and a nice morning breakfast. The hotel was right off a highway. The only negative for the hotel in my mind were the sheets on the bed. I felt they were a little cheap and rough. Frankly they were a little below what I've gotten at other HIE's where I've stayed. The room did feature a nice television.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled solo