I stayed here for a funeral I attended in town. The light fixture in the bath area of the tub and toilet was hanging from the ceiling with exposed wires and one of the tube light was about burned out and flickering. The smoke detector over the bed area was hanging from the ceiling.
The front of the dressing vanity area was really dirty with lots of dried on scum. No hand towels for the sink area and only two towels and a wash cloth for the double bed room. The mirror had spots all around it. The two light between the beds, only one worked and the lamps and alarm clock were unplugged. No shampoo for shower and only one bar of very small bar of soap. No hair dryer available at all. Not even at the desk. No decaf coffee for the small coffee maker and they gave us the remote for the TV on check-in and we were told we had to return it to check out.
The carpet was dirty and the room smelled musty and was very dusty.
I have stayed in lots of Budget Inns and never encountered these things before. Hope I don't have to go there again anytime soon. Well stay in Center 17 miles away next time.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Budget Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.