“BEST KC Steak in town!!”

Western Sky Steakhouse
Ranked #25 of 225 Restaurants in San Angelo
Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Description: Located at the corner of North Chadbourne and 21st Street, just two miles from the fairgrounds.
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Western Sky has the absolute best KC Steak in town. Don't get their tea! It is made with San Angelo water and is nasty. I wish they would move their restrooms. It is pretty disgusting to smell them as you walk by to be seated. We suffer through because their food is so good.

There are newer reviews for Western Sky Steakhouse

Reviewed July 17, 2012

They have steaks, mexican, and burgers. The food is par for the area, but nothing to leave home for.

1  Thank Salt-N-Light
Reviewed July 16, 2012

and don't set your expectations too high. You want big and fancy, what are you doing going to San Angelo. Go to Dallas or Houston.

If you want some really good local fare, this might be for you. there are nicer looking restaurants in San Angelo, there are fancier places, but this place is really good. we went there last weekend for lunch and my friend and I travel all over the world. he got the jagersteak and I got the mexicana steak with rice and beans. I looked at his steak and german taters - wow looked amazing. my steak was sooo good. it had a sauce with onions, mushrooms and jalapeno pepper slivers that were fresh and tasty. the meat was cooked perfect and so tender. his steak was cooked perfect and was an amazingly tender strip sirloin - i thought he was getting a chopped sirloin. i told my wife if we ever run down to san angelo, i got a place to take her to eat. the rice and beans were what you would expect with hispanics working there. the salsa for the chips is spicy so if you don't like spicy don't eat it.

3  Thank discip1e
Reviewed July 1, 2012

The service was 7 out of 10. The Food I ordered was a sm. Chicken Fry with fried potato. It was terrible.

The people that own this restaurant are better at mexican food than Chicken Fried Steak.

My wife said her jagersteak was great. I will stick with mexican food when I go here from here out.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

We wanted to experience a great Texas Steakhouse so we decided to try this place since the ratings were so high. The location is not the greatest but I can live with that. The restaurant itself is not the best looking but I can also live with that. The parking lot was full so our hopes were high. The salad was a joke. The Rib-eye was not real rib-eye. It was very tough. The "German Fries" were a joke. It was just chucks of potatoes dipped in grease with mild flavors. Just so you know this is really half a steak house and half tex-mex restaurant. In summary, if you want a great steak, go to Texas Roadhouse or Logan's. I guess you can't get more Texas than that.

3  Thank Wil S