“Tasty, Fresh Mexican Food”
Review of Armenta's

Armenta's
Ranked #5 of 225 Restaurants in San Angelo
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Thanks to previous reviews on Trip Advisor, decided to try Armenta's during our recent stay in San Angelo, and are very glad we did. The weather was nice on the day of our visit, so we decided to enjoy lunch on their patio. We each had the Felipe Special, and were impressed with the fresh and tasy ingredients. This is a popular spot for good reason.

There are newer reviews for Armenta's

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Armenta's food was so delicious, I had to have a desert. I ordered the keylime pie. They didn't have limes so they made it out of lemon. When I tasted the pie, it was so horrible and bitter. I told the person in charge who gave me a hard time about how it was sour not bitter. I begged to differ with her. It was so bitter it ruined my food. It made everything bitter. She said she wouldn't charge me for the pie but i wanted good pie. I really liked the food! She just needed to say she was sorry for the terrible pie. Don't know what happened and can I get you something else? A lot of restaurants offer to pay for the pie and inconvenience. I didn't want that, I wanted a good feeling so I could come back and enjoy their good food. The atmosphere was good. As it is, I will not go back because of the way i was treated.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

This small restaurant is very popular because of its good, standard fare Mexican food. The service could be better, but they are obviously trying, and are pleasant. The location is south of downtown. Parking is limited, but more is available on the street. The room can be pretty loud when it is full, but it is cheerful noise. The decor is colorful.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

Always delicious with traditional and imaginative Mexican dishes. Daily specials are great. Always served piping HOT! Great chips and salsa. Save room for the treats.....truly home made desserts such as Key Lime & Lemon Pie, Tres Leches & Carrot Cake, and more!

Reviewed May 4, 2012

Bad service and mediocre food. Took a long time and the place was dead.

4  Thank TimRRR