“Character, characters”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 13, 2014

This former brothel is an excellent change from the flood of chain restaurants. Unique in food and atmosphere, Ms Hattie's was fabulous. Cricket was our server and he too had character. I ordered the stuffed steak and it was greT. Stuffed with crab meat and totally flavorful, it was too huge to eat in one sitting and made for great left overs! I would highly recommend Ms Hattie's for some San Angelo hospitality and some excellent food.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Service was great, but the food was mediocre at best. The Cobb salad lacked blue cheese and had bacon bits instead of fresh crumbled bacon. The menu said it was mixed greens, but there was only limp iceberg. One of our party had the quiche and loved it. I have always loved the atmosphere, but will order a burger next time. Dessert are scrumptious.

1  Thank Coco M
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Homemade salad dressings. Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo, 21 day aged, Mesquite smoked rib eye. Sides were great. Our waiter Ruben, spot on!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

My husband and I recently went to Miss Hattie's for a date. It had been years since we had eaten there, and we were so impressed! The food was exquisite, the service excellent, and the ambiance delightful! There is a "saloon" in the back that had a live band playing. We enjoyed hearing the music from the dining room. The volume was just loud enough for us to here, yet we were still able to enjoy our conversation. Moderately priced.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

While enjoying the shopping in Old downtown San Angelo, we stopped in Miss Hattie's for lunch. I had the BLT with tomato bisque soup. The sandwich was well loaded with bacon and the soup was to die for. I asked if it was homemade and yes it is their own recipe. The next time we are in town, we will definitely stop in again and whatever we order it will be accompanied with a bowl of their Tomato Bisque soup!!!