Fairfield Inn & Suites San Angelo
El Patio Inn(San Angelo)
Very Good 4/5
Rodeway Inn(San Angelo)
View Hotel
All reviewssofa areawafflesbit datedconvenient placethe noise levelnice hotelquiet roombaseball tournamentbreakfast buffetliving roomhot waterking suitecookiesplace to staywaffle makerup to datestate university
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 29, 2009

Just want to say thanks to the staff. I was amazed at the service and cleanliness at this property. The only complaint we had was that we had to jump over hoses as people cleaned the carpets. WOW how do you keep a business running with these type of things going on. I just want to say congrats to the staff. Great Job.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed July 17, 2007

My family was fortunate to be able to get a room at the very clean and wonderful smelling Fairfield Inn in San Angelo, Texas. As soon as I walked in, I was greeted by friendly clerks at the desk who were efficient and helpful. The lobby was well decorated and clean. We walked in the room and smelled a fresh clean scent and the room was very clean. At night, the place was quiet and the beds were very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was great! The morning newspaper was a great touch. We enjoyed our stay very much and would definitely come back again.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled on business
6  Thank ABCmom&dad
Reviewed June 8, 2007

The Fairfield was delightful and attractive! Our family of six stayed in this very clean hotel in March 2007. The suite worked well for all six of us. The bathroom was large with a high ceiling and tile floor. There was a desk and sofabed in one area and other upholstered furniture in the room. The staff was pleasant. Breakfast included microwavable Jimmy Dean bacon/cheddar/egg biscuits, Texas shaped waffles, grapefruit, peaches, turnovers, and fine teas. The only issue that I can complain about is the presence of only three sets of towels and no blankets for the sleeper sofa when we booked the room for 6! This is a common habit in hotels, but I wish that they would go one step further and accomodate for the size of the party in a room by adding extra towels and linens. Couldn't their computers flag such things so the weary travelers don't have to call to the desk late at night for linens?? Anyway, the overall experience was very pleasant and the price was definitely reasonable.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank SkagitTravelers
Reviewed January 22, 2007

First the great stuff --- Tihs was my first stay at a Fairfield Inn & Suites and it was wonderful. All staff were courteous and helpful but I must make special mention of Andy. Andy was absolutely terrific; his customer service skills went way above and beyond my expectations. The hotel was quiet and very clean. Anything I requested was provided promptly. The workout room was great. Can't comment on the breakfast as I didn't try it.

Now the just okay stuff --- I am a Mariott rewards member and staying at Marriott's and Residence Inn's, they provide a welcome gift for members such as a bottle of water along with a few peices of fruit and/or cookies. This was not provided but it may be that the chain Fairfield does not do this (this was my first stay at a Fairfield). Also, the hotel uses Scott brand toilet paper and tissue which to me (personal preference) is not as soft as the others. No big deal, I just bought my own!

Overall, my 3 day stay at this location (Jan 12-15) was wonderful and I'd stay here again and again without question.

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled solo
2  Thank ashaw
Reviewed October 7, 2006

The worst part of this hotel was having to leave :-(
I had a king suite and i could have stayed forever!
The staff was extremely efficient and friendly. The room was beautiful, spacious and functional. The extra high ceilings made me feel like I was not on the road.There was a sitting area, fridge, microwave and desk. FREE High speed internet (YAY)
Everything was in top condition.
The work out facility had a nice variety of high quality machines and it was nice and cool in the room. I did not use the pool.
The bathroom was huge and clean and had a nice decor.
and the bed was to die for with tons of pillows and quality linens.
Very nice complementary breakfast with a huge selelction of fresh items.
Best of all the price was extremely reasonable and competetive.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled on business