“I love it!”
Review of Freebirds San Angelo - CLOSED

Freebirds San Angelo
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

I love their nachos the most! The monster is enough to feed at least 2 people and you really can't beat the price! I have been to Chipotle for burritos but there is something I really love about Freebirds, like a spinach wrap and queso. I also really love their meat selections and the taste better than Chipotle.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Good food, nice environment, friendly staff.

The burritos and nachos are really good. The staff is always very friendly. The environment is casual and laid back.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Compared to Qudoba and Chipotle, no bueno! Spent a lot of thought on the interior, maybe think about the food more.