“Diner style restaurant and coffee” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Stango's Coffee Shop

Stango's Coffee Shop
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Monterey, California
“Diner style restaurant and coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

The ice cream was great. The service was a little slow. The food was ok but the atmosphere was great. Very cute knick knacks from different diner style restaurants.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Kaia78

San Angelo, Texas, United States
“A great place to take friends and family.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

I enjoy going to Stangos and have an ice cream soda, a coffee or sandwich. I play the jukebox and enjoy the wonderful atmosphere and area of downtown San Angelo. I am so glad the owner chose this building and area to open up a wonderful coffee shop.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank SallyTurner49
Del Rio, Texas
“A great alternative to Starbucks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised when coming upon this 1950s style coffee shop in downtown San Angelo. The retro-style decor, with lots of original memorabilia, is a welcome change from the usual chain locations (e.g. Starbucks), which all look basically the same, no matter where you are in the world. I had a perfect espresso which was served in a real cup, not a paper mug, which was also a plus. I also liked the spacious interior and free WiFi. I plan on returning next time I'm in San Angelo!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Paul B
“Good place. Bad manager.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

We sat down and drank our drinks (a Coney Island Special and a Black Cow) and they were very good. The waitress was very friendly and we struck up a conversation. The manager came out and very loudly (so much that it disrupted the atmosphere) told her to stop chatting and get back to work. He then had the nerve to come over to us and tell us he "understood we wanted to talk but there was work to be done and he didnt want to do it." Thos was very awkward and a personal feel with the servers is something that will keep people coming back. Great place. Bad manager. Were it not for the server I would not come back to this establishment.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank aviator1911
“Worst service ever.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

We walked in and we were greeted and told to sit down anywhere. So I picked a spot but apparently it was the wrong spot. She waited on every customer except us. She never came to us and even sat down and completely ignored us. Eventually we left without ordering anything. Worst service I have ever received.

2 Thank mperc