“Brew ONLY/No mixed drinks.”
Review of Joe's brew house - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, German
Description: Google search: joe's brew house San Angelo Texas
Description: Google search: joe's brew house San Angelo Texas
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I would like to thank the people at the "house" I really wish to thank, "Devon" as best I can spell this evening. Thanks to all of the people at "Joe's Brew House" for all of the help.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Even though I was born and raised in Texas I reside in Missouri and have for many years now. I try although it be very infrequently to go home and see family. One of my better memories is a life years ago in Germany where the friends were tight and the only beer I like was "Crystal Vison" (sp?). Anyway, on the last trip to Texas to see my family I stopped in for some German food and found one of their wheat beers with a slice of lemon the closest thing to a German beer as I can remember. The food was good, the people were friendly and the stories were even better. If you get the chance, give it a try. You won't be disappointed.

2  Thank Defiant68
Reviewed August 1, 2013

It's not a fancy atmosphere by any stretch of the imagination, but the beer selection is top notch. The home brews are always interesting, and they always have cider available too.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

The selection of beers? Awesome! The service? Awesome! The ONLY complaint might be that the beer sometimes is not ice cold .. .the way I like it.

2  Thank Ava H