“Must try the homemade icecream”
Review of Sunset Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sunset Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

Cant go wrong with cheese steak sandwich...if you havent tried their icecream, please do...very random for a place like this but its so good!
Service is always good

Reviewed February 25, 2012

My wife headed over on a Saturday to give it a go, sadly I can't even say this was an average burger for either of us. The wait was over twenty minutes just to get burnt black buns. These burgers need a lot of help to get up on the level D-rays and Roadrunners are at. Besides burgers and fries w/ drinks costing $15 dollars better be a heck of alot better than they are putting out. We could have headed to the Grill for that price. Real shame as I had heard from a few people that this place was worth it.

1  Thank BasenjiJack
Reviewed February 7, 2012

I can't vouch for everything on the menu because I can't seem to order anything but their Texas Cheese Steak. It is ooy, gooy cheesy goodness.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

The hamburgers are nothing to write home about. During lunch the wait can be long on Tuesday special