Staybridge Suites San Angelo
$84
$88
$101
Hotels.com
Residence Inn San Angelo(San Angelo)
$159
$124
Residence Inn
All reviewscottage cheesewaffleswithin walking distancenext morningihgstaybridgeshighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Stayed at Staybridge Suites in San Angelo for 5 days. Great service, clean, execellent breakfast and the in-room kitchen was nice to have as well. A Carinos was on one side and a Chedders was on the other. Maybe a little pricey and no maid service on weekends, which did not bother me very much, 'cause I don't like people in my room when I'm not there. I would catch the chamber maid pushing her cart down the hall and I would "exchange" towels and wash rags. Free WiFi, great breakfast, and clean rooms will have me checking the next time I travel to see If there is a Staybridge Suites in town.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Saturday morning we found a notice that said "light housekeeping" is offered on weekends only if requested by 5 pm. on Friday. Since we didn't arrive until 9 pm. on Friday evening, our bed wasn't even made the next day! For $139 a night! I did request more towels and they were supplied. Sunday I told the front desk that I expected maid service, and it was supplied, but I really don't appreciate having to go to the extra effort to complain. There is a full well-equipped kitchen and laundry facilities nearby. The breakfast is fine, including Diet Coke, which is what I drink instead of coffee in the morning. Room is pretty small. The rug in the elevator still needs cleaning. We came here because dogs are allowed and we like to travel with our little spaniel. Our beloved Hampton Inn here in San Angelo doesn't allow them or else we'd be there in a flash.

Room Tip: It can be a long haul if you don't request a room near the elevator.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MaggieLin0939
Reviewed January 13, 2012

The hotel is overall very nice but it doesn't measure up to other staybridge suites. For 133 a night I expect a lot. We got the room for 80 through. Priceline. Did not ask why but the hot tub was cold. Had planned to go in.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank billfromboerne
Reviewed November 27, 2011

This hotel has a full kitchen in each room. Some of the rooms have a separate bedroom and family room/kitchen and other rooms are just very large with a sitting area and kitchen. The hotel is decent but the rooms are starting to show a little wear. The elevator had not been cleaned in sometime and the carpet needed shampooing. But this said, if you need a room with a kitchen with silverware, dishes, pots and pans, toaster, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and stove this is the place. The only thing missing is an oven. So for an extended stay this is the place to go in San Angelo.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank BorealForestDweller
Reviewed July 29, 2011

This property appeared to have been a recently constructed. At least it looked new and was very nice and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. The complimentary “happy-hour” snacks and drinks in the lobby/dining area were a really nice touch and the breakfast was good too. I was impressed with the size of the room and quality of the furnishings. I’ll stay at this chain again if I am on a budget while traveling for business.

Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business