“Overcooked everything”

Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
“Overcooked everything”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

It's hard to write a review of a chain restaurant. They tend to be the same so either you love them or hate them. I'm not a big fan of chain restaurants because none of them can cook seafood without turning it into a overcooked mess.

Visited June 2012

texas
“Seem to have fallen off in quality & service since last visit”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

Simple cheese sticks tripped them up, my steak was tough wife's was tender & very good. Server seemed like it was there first day .. Maybe it was.. They were out of some items & some there was a wait from kitchen.. Might come back for another try may not .. Sat at lunch today

Beaufort, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great ribs, consistently”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

I thinks that Loan's has the best ribs in town, and they are consistent. Have had other items on the menu and not had a problem. We have had good service at many visits to Logan's.

• Visited July 2012
“Terrible!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2012

I have ordered take out from Logans twice. The first time I did not receive my app that I ordered but just brushed it off as a mistake. Today I ordered take out from them again- after waiting 45minutes for my food (i was told it would take 20-25minutes) I got home and noticed that they forgot to give me one of my sides. I really do not like paying for food and not receiving it. I will NEVER eat at Logan's again, I dont think it's that difficult to get a simple order correct. I am not willing to continue to pay for food that I do not receive.

• Visited June 2012
“Horrible”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2012

The food was awful! Service was not good at all! Food doesnt come out hot and it looks bad and tastes just as bad. Cups always look dirty.

Visited November 2011