“Top Notch Mexican Food”

Ranked #9 of 223 Restaurants in San Angelo
Texas
“Top Notch Mexican Food”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I love this place! It is a must when I'm in Angelo. In my opinion their cheese and onion enchiladas are THE best!

Visited June 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Good Hole in wall Experience!”
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

This place was perfect. Food was above average, service was above average & pricing was perfect. The white sauce for the chips is unique (in a good way) & was a great conversation - how to make it. The guacamole was made at the table and was huge, fabulous. My meal was off the kids menu - smaller portion & was wonderful -full of taste. Quick service, nice atmosphere- and a A + overall dining experience!!!!

“Yummy”
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Another great tripadvisor recommendation! This little hole-in-the-wall Mexican cafe is worth a try. Great service, generous portions, and a fair price. We will eat here again! Excellent chile Rellano and Guiso. I highly recommend this place.

“Good food small joint.”
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

We eat Mexican food ar least once a week. This is the place I enjoy the most. The only issue I have eating here is if you go during peak hours you will have to wait.

1 Thank bcangelo
Anderson, Indiana
“Ohhhh Yeahhhh!”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We are from Indiana and here visiting a close friend who is stationed here in San Angelo, TX at Goodfellow AFB. I use Tripadvisor whenever we travel away from home to find the best restaurants. I like that on Tripadvisor, it is just normal customers rating the food and hotels, and not someone who is being paid to do so, or some 'food critic'. The ratings were spot-on for Franco's Cafe! Delicious! Awesome service too! Very friendly staff. Our waitor took the time to talk to us, even though he was the only one serving this evening. I got a taco platter with one chicken taco and one beef taco. The chicken was melt-in-my-mouth tender and deliciously seasoned. The ground beef had a certain taste to it that I couldn't quite figure out, but it was so very good! Have to say though, my favorite thing was the beans. I might be wrong about this, but I swear that I could taste just a hint of bacon in them. If I lived here, this would certainly be a spot that I would come often!

• Visited March 2013