“Classic Mexican ”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

I was in San Angelo in business and some of the locals took us here. They have daily specials that are usually good. I had the fajitas and they were great. The salsa is good as well. I was pleased and would return again.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

This was my first trip to Henry's. I was very pleased with the service and the food was excellent. I would recommend to family and friends.

Reviewed March 21, 2018

We got to the restaurant on Sherwood Way & S A&M Ave. at 8:00 p.m. on Friday and all of San Angelo was there, but the four of us were seated within five minutes and it took about ten minutes to get our order. My chili rellenos were terrific and my wife enjoyed the chicken enchiladas and appreciated the clean bathrooms. I appreciated their friendly service even though it was packed well after we left at 10:00 p.m. I also appreciated their military discount. Our trip to San Angelo would have been incomplete without dinner at Henry's.

Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

This has been a favorite in town for years, but personally I have never seen what all the excitement is about. Don't get me wrong, it's a decent restaurant, but it's not any better than most other Mexican food places around. Food's good, service is good, good beer and booze selection, but it's nothing special so far as I'm concerned.

I prefer Los Panchitos myself.

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Loved the whole experience. Friendly greeting by Doug. Our server, Jordan extremely friendly & helpful.
This place is huge! So many rooms go on & on. Would be excellent place for private party.
The men had chicken fried steaks. Said very good, but the French fries “outstanding”.
I had chili relleno. Especially good wrapped in scrambled egg in stead of tortilla.
Will definitely dine here again.