“Family Favorite for Tex Mex”
Review of Henry's

Henry's
Ranked #8 of 225 Restaurants in San Angelo
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 29, 2013

When we are in San Angelo Henry's is a must do. Good TexMex. Great Chicken Fried Steaks. Always have great service. Able to accommodate large groups fairly quickly. Over all Good Eats.

There are newer reviews for Henry's

Reviewed October 18, 2013

We went there for lunch while traveling through San Angelo. The parking lot was full of cars at lunch time so we ventured in. The place is huge. The waiter was pretty prompt and our good was served quickly. However, the food itself was very average compared to most Tex-Mex places we've frequented. The prices were higher than most of your Mexican restaurants, but the quality of the food was lower.

2  Thank RUTexan
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We ate there and I was disappointed. The taco salad was so greasy and hard to eat. I would like to have had something done about it but waiter didn't seem to have enough time. It was busy. Maybe I should order something else?? I have always heard it was good but each time I have been disappointed. My hubby said his food was nothing to write home to mom about either. Won't go back any time soon.

1  Thank sunsetsandroses
Reviewed July 1, 2013

The food was good. We ordered and got our food in 2-3 minutes. It had to be pre-made and not fresh, but it tasted ok.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I have eaten at Henry's twice now on business lunches and I have to say, it is a very good restaurant and the prices are affordable. I have found the service great, the staff friendly and the food has been hot and fresh. I had the "Karen Special" the first time and the steak fajitas yesterday and both were very good. I am not generally a Mexican food fan, but if I had a Henry's where I live in Atlanta, I probably would become one!