“Wow!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 23, 2012

The place is huge! The wait staff were very nice. Service was quick & the food was tasty. Hours on Sunday are crazy, like 11-5 so forget going there for a Sunday night dinner. I believe they're also closed Mondays.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I've been going to Henry's for years and years and never have I been treated so rudely as I was today. We grabbed an hour to visit with a friend we hadn't seen in a long time. Her father passed away yesterday, and we just wanted a glass of tea and a pleasant place to talk. I get it....we didn't order a meal, but this is the only time ever in many, many visits that we didn't. Miss Waitress with the attitude and her coworkers, I did not leave a tip and it was on purpose.

2  Thank Kay H
Reviewed September 19, 2012

This place is huge it holds around 500 people but the food and service was excellent I highly recommend this place. The service was great and the food was excellent.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Ate with co-wrorkers for dinner one night here. Because we had 7 people we were seated in the bar area and they had an single individual playing music on a digital keyboard and singing old classic type of rock and roll. Because of that it was very noisy and difficult to hold any type of conversation. It was crowded and the parking lot was full but we were seated right away. Your standard offering of chips and salsa was put on the table. The salsa had plenty of get up and go. I ordered one of there specials that consisted of enchildas made with gusio meat which I had never heard of before. Basically guiso, at least here, was stew beef cut in to chunks. It was okay but think I would prefer ground beef. The beans and rice were average. I would eat here again but would not go out of my way to do so. Service was very prompt.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Great fajitas got the order to go. Extra tortilla and chips with salsa. No problem no extra charge. Chicken fajitas were cooked perfectly. Cashier /hostess was very helpful and friendly