“Great Mexican food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2012

My stay is San Angelo was short, but I took my wife here for her birthday (her choice). The food and service was good, even for a party of 7. She really seemed to like the guacamole that was made fresh at the table.

There are newer reviews for Henry's

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Large restaurant, with lots of seating for big groups. Medium range prices. A plate of enchiladas, beans, rice, chips and a drink cost about $8 a person. The service is good. Atmosphere is ok..there a are large fountains in the main room, and there are 2 other separate rooms for large parties/ groups of people.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Good service,good prices,variety in the menu but greasy food.Henry always present.good drinks.experienced staff.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

This is the other restaurant we regularly take people to when they are visiting San Angelo. Try the shrimp fajitas for a change. The pies are good too and I hear the drinks hit the spot;0)

Reviewed July 29, 2012

This place is huge, but the rooms are not, so it gives it a nice, relaxing atmosphere with good noise control. Typical, Disney-esque Mexican decor which makes it fun too. BUT, the guacamole that they make at your table is the best I've ever had in my whole life!!! The portions are very generous. The chips were hot and crisp-not greasy, and the salsa was delicious! The food is hot, fresh and exceptionally good. If it wasn't a 2 hour trip for me I'd be a regular customer! This is truly some of the best mexican food I have ever eaten. It is traditional and the very best of what you could ever expect and hope for...Man, I wish I had some of the guacamole right now...wow! Also, our waitor Hector was great! Reeeeally good Mexican food, fun, CLEAN place (I always check how clean the bathrooms and salt shakers are!!!), appropriate prices.