“Fantastic Find!”

Cork and Pig Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Cork and Pig Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 231 Restaurants in San Angelo
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: phone is (325) 227-6988
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Here is a great place to go for any occassion, either big or small! For something different that isn't the norm in this town, Cork and Pig will always please the masses. They just have a different spin on food that you don't see anywhere else in this town.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

We lived in San Angelo for nearly 3 years and this restaurant was always a favorite. The price is reasonable, the food is delicious, and the atmosphere is appropriate. As time went by, the service has gotten worse (in my opinion), but that can change depending on wait staff of the time.

Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

I took my daughter and husband here to eat while they were visiting for Thanksgiving. The food was good and my daughter ordered a glass of wine. I enjoy going back to eat there and ordering wine with it ! The whole experience was worth going back!!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

I found myself in San Angela TX and needing some lunch. This place looks like the typical BBQ on the outside but once inside it was surprising. I had the BBQ chicken pizza from a brick fired oven. It was totally amazing. I nice sized portion (6 good slices) and great flavors that didn't overwhelm. I had the calamari appetizer that came with onion strings as well. It was a good sized portion as well and very tasty. The hot sauce was sweet, warm and very good. It didn't destroy your pallet as some hot sauces can. The waitress was warm, attentive, and always had a smile. She kept the glasses full without hovering. Don't miss this one when in San Angelo.

The one thing - don't drink the water in San Angelo. It tasted like it was fresh out of the well. It is the only thing that about destroyed my ability to taste anything. Order a Dr. Pepper instead.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Took my 94 year old Auntie and my 6 year old daughter here. Both loved it! My Auntie said it was the best salmon she had ever had. I did not get to try one of the popular pizzas, but the salmon and the bolognese were great. We all enjoyed the home made desserts. We all shared a delicious pot of chocolate and the beignets. Both were great, but the fresh, warm, beignets dusted with just the right amount of powdered sugar was my favorite! My aunt wears hearing aides and still has trouble hearing, so when we arrived I asked to be seated in the quietest area of the restaurant. The hostess was super accommodating and put us in a very quiet back dining room where we could talk the afternoon away while being treated with super service.