“Small and not that great.”

Cork and Pig Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Cork and Pig Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 234 Restaurants in San Angelo
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: phone is (325) 227-6988
Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

High priced for what you get. The place was crowded and took quite some time to get our food. I don't recommend this place. The place looks nice though.

2  Thank bcangelo

Reviewed September 24, 2012

if you're ever in San Angelo, you need to give this little place a try. Pizzas have super thin crusts with loads of toppings. The Pig is their signature and it didn't disappoint. It's a meat lovers style, but so much more. I had a french dip sammie that was the best I've ever had anywhere. The roast beef was fat free and sliced thin, the au jous was super flavorful and the bread was just slightly toasted. My kids shared a pepperoni pizza and they complained about how large the pepperonis were...but loved the flavor. Their beer selection is better than most and the bartender made me a pomegranate margarita...never had one before and it was amazing. Outside seating was great during our visit so we avoided the crowds inside. Highly recommend.

1  Thank liroi
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Absolutely fantastic pizzas with the best salad dressing (champaign vinegarette). The service tends to be good but can't be spotty when they are busy (which is most of the time). My primary issue was the lack of a good burger on the menu and when they did add one they weighed it down with chili con carne. How about a good, straightup burger than isn't on a bun so sweet you'd mistake it for cotton candy (like just about evey other restaurant that uses the same local baker)?

I wish they had more specials to introduce items that are seasonal. They could also use more consistency when it comes to deserts.

1  Thank William Y
Reviewed August 22, 2012

My wife and I ate here with some friends and waited forever for our food. When we got it , we found it mediocre at best. I don't know why this place is always jam packed, it's just not that great.

3  Thank shakeyde
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This is right on Knickerbocker, and has good service. Outside dining is available, with great fresh menu choices.
Most folks go for the pizza and salads, but really pretty much everything I've tasted there has been fresh and of good quality.
Prices are mid range< about $12 per person..unless you are sharing a pizza. Pizzas are from $9-$12.