“Not to bad”

Cork and Pig Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Cork and Pig Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 224 Restaurants in San Angelo
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: phone is (325) 227-6988
“Not to bad”
Reviewed January 22, 2012

The food is good but the menu is limited. Pizzas are great but kind of pricey. Overall not to bad but we only go there once every few months.

1 Thank bcangelo

Odessa, Texas
“My favorite restraunt in town”
Reviewed January 18, 2012

This is my favorite place to go for a couple of reasons. My favorite reason is the pizza of course. It's to die for. The pork chops are also the best I've ever had. Drinks are great to. Try the southern lemonade.

Visited December 2011
2 Thank stepgonz
San Angelo, Texas
“Quirky Place with Great Food”
Reviewed January 16, 2012

Totally different in atmosphere and cuisine. This is the kind of place you either love or hate... and I love it! Wonderful sandwiches, super salads (not the usual "pour out of the bag" type), and fantastic wood-grilled pizza - gourmet style. Don't forget to try some of the more unusual wines!

San Angelo, Texas
“Our favorite spot in town!”
Reviewed January 16, 2012

My fiance and I are never disappointed with Cork & Pig- it's our favorite spot in town to go for casual dinner. From the queso to the pizzas, the patty melt to the porkchops, the salads to the mac and cheese, we've never had a bad meal or experience. Even the deviled eggs are yummy!

There can be a bit of a wait because the building is small, but I love the atmosphere of smaller place. When it's just the two of us we love to sit at the bar and watch a game on TV or the buzz in the kitchen. The patio is also a fabulous addition (just wish the chairs were a little more comfortable).

• Visited January 2012
Augusta, Georgia
“I want more PIG!”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

This is my new favorite restaurant. It's not that big, and despite outside seating (with heat in the winter and misters in the summer) can get crowded easily, so get there early!
I have been for lunch only once and had the Cuban sandwich- it was delish.

My favorite thing to do is split the Pig and Gladiator pizzas with loved ones and drink some house red. So very yummy.

• Visited January 2012