“Only place we'll stay in San Angelo” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of SpringHill Suites San Angelo

SpringHill Suites San Angelo
Ranked #10 of 32 Hotels in San Angelo
Burleson, Texas
“Only place we'll stay in San Angelo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Really really appreciate this hotel. Always such friendly accommodating staff. Can do attitude with a smile. So nice & clean - smells fresh. And with this hot weather it is cool! Some hotels you sweat walking hall to your room - not here... You could leave your door open. Cleaning staff so thorough even my husband commented appreciatively. I asked for their names @ front desk so I could tip them! Only complaint we had is that swimming pool water is cold!!!!! But very nice & clean with towels for you.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

I Never Review Unless I'm Extremely Dissatisfied Or Satisfied. In This Case I Was Overly Satisfied, The Room Was Impeccable, Complete With A Microwave, Fridge, Paperware For Eating In Room, A Separated Bathroom And Shower. This Hotel Is Gorgeous Is So Many Ways, From The Decor To The Cleanliness. If You Haven't Stayed Here,.You're Missing Out. I Typically Stay At The Hampton Or Fairfield Here InSan Angelo, But I'm Switching To Springhill Exclusively.

• Stayed June 2013
Shakopee, MN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

I've stayed here a number of times and am impressed each time I stay. The hotel is very modern. The rooms are designed to make use of all space and have everything you need from living area, desk area, separate toilet and shower areas, outlets, microwave, refrigerator, daily newspaper and separate reading lights over a comfy bed. Everything is very clean. The front desk has a general store area with snacks and necessities. Check in and out are effortless. This is a really nice place that we plan on using again the next time we visit San Angelo.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank wolfrose
New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

The hotel has been great to me over many stays. The front desk staff is nice and friendly and helpful. The breakfast is good and changes a bit day by day.

My only complaint is there is often noise in the halls and when you can hear doors shutting constantly, it is difficult to concentrate. Other than that, the Internet is fast and the rooms are clean and comfortable.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank MidTMike
Fort Worth, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

First and foremost, I was a guest of my girlfriend on a business trip so I can't really comment on value for the money. However, we had no problems checking in....the biggest surprise came when we got to the room and saw the layout. You walk in and you see one bathroom with a toilet and sink and another with a sink and a shower. I know I'm kind of slow so it took a bit of time to adapt to it. However, our room was clean and the bed was comfortable (only thing I'd suggest to most all Marriott properties is to get rid of the little half pillows...not comfortable.

Both days we ate breakfast at the hotel, and no issues at all. I stayed away from the cooked stuff like eggs (seemed somewhat fake, as a buddy called described them as "cardboardy") but an ample selection of cereal, yogurt, and pastries and the texas-shaped waffle maker...kudos for that

For a small city like San Angelo, hard to complain...but Marriott, please go back to big pillows!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank R W
Austin, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

Nice hotel but the front desk girl that girl that checked me in was suppose to set up a crib and did not. I had 4 kids in the room and waiting to have a crib that should have already been set up was really disconcerning. Also overhead her talking to another employee that she was hungover. Not the service I would expect from a Marriott.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Maggie J
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

I have been visiting the San Angelo area for over 20 years. I have stayed at all the hotels, and several of the fine Bed and Breakfasts as well. I have had a few favorites that I kept going back to until I stayed at the Springhill Suites by Marriott.... This is the nicest well kept hotel in the city. The rooms are clean, gorgeous, and comfortable. The sofas, fixtures, doors, tile, lighting, glass walls, matress, shower doors... EVERYTHING is of high quality and top notch in the rooms. The only complaint I had was the bartender. He was not very friendly and bordered on sarcastic. I had 1 drink with my friend and it was terrible. I paid for it just because I am not confrontatandional but I left it there because he seemed irritated that I asked him to dilute it. Other than this small incident, the entire stay was very enjoyable and I will continue to stay at this hotel in the future. Nice job Marriott!

• Stayed January 2013