“Want it right now lol”

Los Panchitos del Paseo
Ranked #59 of 238 Restaurants in San Angelo
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 3, 2012

The chicken sour cream enchiladas, beef fajitas, burgers, and sopapillas are to die for!

Reviewed February 7, 2012

A mediocre Mexican Food restaurant can't make it in San Angelo. Good Mexican Food is on every corner. Los Panchitos is one of the best. My favorite because there is never a wait. No matter how busy they are, your party of one or a dozen are seated straight away. I can just taste those sour cream chicken enchiladas. Mmmmmmm!

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Mmmmmm -Mexican Orange Chicken Fried Steak and Pollo a la Parilla! YUMMY!

Reviewed May 28, 2010

We used to eat here years ago when it was Enrique's and they were excellent and always crowded. I was very disappointed in the changes. The service was decent, no major complaint just not as friendly & fast as the previous owner had. The food was a major letdown. I did not try the enchiladas, which is the specialty. I had a chimichanga and it was horrible, I didnt even eat half. If you go, I recommend sticking to the enchiladas. I wont be going back the next time I am in town.

Reviewed March 7, 2010

Found a safety pin in my drink and they didn't even as much as take the drink off the bill. Manager said it was unfortunate... REALLY?? Rice and beans were both cold, steak was rewarmed and tough. Service was alright for what they have to work with. Will not be going back to this one!

1  Thank s_obryan