“CRAZY FUN!!”

Add it.
In Vino Veritas
Ranked #99 of 230 Restaurants in San Angelo
Reviewed February 4, 2011

This was the greatest!! Some friends and I went to have a glass of wine and stayed for 3 hours..All the wine was awsome, just the right temp..Service great...Owner very helpful...Manager very fun and kind. In Vino has some of the best wines in San Angelo and the prices are good. We drank a bottle of Mettler Cab. and did the tasting. What a great way to learn about wine. They are not wine snobs at all and try to teach people about wines.. Highly recommend

3  Thank winetress

Reviewed June 19, 2010

Two girlfriends and I went to this place last night. It was very busy but there was a small table for two available. We thought adding a third chair would be the answer but we were wrong. There were tables outside in the 100 degree weather.

A young lady approaches us (I later come to find out she was the manager) and we ask if they can make room for us. She says, "Outside, but we don't serve people outside." Ouch! She says, "come back tomorrow, we're less busy."

Why would we want to be outside with no wine/food?

I call today to talk to a manager about the poor service. She remembers me and says she is the manager. Nice. I explain that we are military, have been all over, and never been treated like that. One of us has a degree in business management and could not believe the lack of customer service. She apologized. I don't know about you, but when I run a business, I will ask the offended customers to come in, have a free round on me, and give me a chance to make it right. Think she did that? No.

We will NOT return. There are plenty of establishments here that treat customers well. This is NOT one of them.

2  Thank yannazmom
Reviewed January 1, 2010

One of the wines featured on the flight we had during our visit was oxidized. After reporting this to the waitress, we were informed that it was fine and that we simply weren't familiar enough with the qualities of red wine. Quote "red wines are typically dry," which I think most people would disagree with and has nothing to do with the fact that the taste of our oxidized wine was flat. After asking, I was then informed that the bottle had been opened four days earlier. We were first declined a different taste from a newer bottle, but after complaining to a different waitrees, we were served from a bottle already opened (and from that day), which tasted noteably better. This place could be a great find for San Angelo, but should make sure the wines used in the tasting flights are fresh, and, most importantly, the staff is better trained in both wine and appropriate customer service.

1  Thank Resipsa45
Reviewed July 5, 2009

I recently visited this wine market. It's a great place to have a glass with friends. The atmosphere was relaxed and the variety of wine is great, especially for a small town. I heard they have a guitarist on some nights but we missed him. As for the reviewer below, he's right it is slightly higher than the local liquor store but that local liquor store is actually a chain. If you want to support a local business, In Vino Veritas is the place to be.

1  Thank TrippinOnMud
Reviewed April 16, 2009

Be sure to check out the local liqour store for price comparisons before picking up any fine beverages and your wallet will thank you. However you can build your own six pack from their assortment of non typical domestics and imports. Make sure you know what you want or are familiar with their product selection due to a lack of product knowledge from multiple staff members.