“Decent Hotel, but overpriced” 3 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Hampton Inn San Angelo
Ranked #5 of 32 Hotels in San Angelo
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Decent Hotel, but overpriced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

This is a simple Hampton Inn Hotel. It's definitely not worth $200+ a night. The rooms are simple and recently redesigned. The indoor pool is nice so you don't have to worry about the weather. I had an issue with the AC with it either being freezing or just not working. They tried to fix it, but it stopped working shortly thereafter repeatedly. Breakfast is nice and the lady who prepares it was extremely kind and sweet. It's probably the best hotel in the city, but not worth the price.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn San Angelo, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear K J,
Thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn San Angelo and the kind words for my breakfast staff. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the indoor swimming pool but are very sorry to hear about the problems you encountered with the A/C in your room. I will have my maintenance team address it right away. I am also sorry you felt that our prices were high. I can assure you we work very hard to keep our prices competitive with other hotels in the area. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Mikala B.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Texas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Off the loop, next to IHOP. Clean rooms and very friendly staff. Safe interior rooms.
Nice indoor pool and Jacuzzi. Good breakfast. Never a problem. Quiet. They appreciate your business and show it. Close to ASU, the mall, Bentwood, and more.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn San Angelo, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Dear JenLyn67,
Thank you for staying with us while you were in the San Angelo area. We appreciate you taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. The entire staff wants each guest to have a great stay and it is great when they get feedback from guests that they succeeded. Thank you again and we look forward to you staying with us in the future.

Kind thanks,
El Paso, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

This hotel was great and we continue staying there everytime we go to San Angelo. It is close to Angelo State University. The people are so courteous and friendly. We absoulute love it here. It is so clean, the pool is also very clean. Breakfast was excellent. It is just an all around wonderful experience and we will always return.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Carmen G,
We always love having you here. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. I am glad that you have enjoyed your stays with us. We try to make each one of our guests feel like family and I'm glad to see we succeeded with you. Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn as your lodging choice in San Angelo. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Andrews
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

This hotel treats its guests special. It is always clean and neat. From the minute we walk in the door until we leave, we feel like we're at our home away from home. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to San Angelo Texas.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Jacque R,
Thank you for the review and being our guest here at the Hampton Inn San Angelo. Your kind words about the staff and hotel are greatly appreciated. We love having you stay with us and look forward to your next visit.

Warm thanks,
Canyon Lake, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

You can't go wrong staying at a Hampton Inn. Every time I travel, I try to stay at a Hampton if one is available at the rate my company will allow. The rooms are always nice and the beds are so comfortable. Staff is always friendly and helpful.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Gale W,
I want to thank you for your review. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the cleanliness of your room and the hotel and of course Hampton Inn's wonderful "Cloud 9 Beds". We take great pride in our hotel and I am glad that it shows through to our guests. If you should find yourself back in the area I invite you to once again be our guest.

College Station, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

Hotel availability in this area is very low, so I ended up paying more than I thought was reasonable. However, this hotel is nice, clean, conveniently located, but it was the staff that really stood out. They were excellent. Not only were they friendly and helpful to me but they were also friendly and pleasant with one another. Very nice to experience. Almost made me forget about the price. . . almost.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Christina B,
I want to thank you for your review. We value all guest feedback. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the staff and cleanliness of your room and hotel. The entire staff takes great pride in our hotel and I am glad that it shows through to our guests. Please be assured we work very hard in keeping our prices very competitive in the market. If you should find yourself back in this area I invite you to once again be our guest.

San Angelo, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

The entire hotel was spotless. Very quite. And the room was cool when I arrived, not 'warm' like most. My room has a current HD TV, and all the channels worked. I wish all hotels were like this! The breakfast was good enough for me, even with the iHop next door, I ate at the Hampton Inn every morning!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business