“San Angelo Hampton”

Hampton Inn San Angelo
Ranked #4 of 32 Hotels in San Angelo
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Everyone at this hotel from the front desk people to breakfast helpers to housekeeping are truly wonderful people! They actually want to do their best for their guests! We stay here about twice each year, and will be returning soon!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn San Angelo

Reviewed July 10, 2013

My wife and I traveled to San Angelo to visit family and friends and selected the Hampton Inn based on previous lodging experience. We were not disappointed as we found the property very clean and and comfortable with a very courteous and considerate staff. Our only shock was the room rate, impacted by the renewed energy sector activity in the area driving all lodging rates up.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Doug D
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Clean hotel with comfy beds. Convenient location to dining and shopping. This is an older hotel that has been heavily remodeled. Mechanically sound, but some of the remodel trim items are rough around the edges. Overall very good. The hotel does NOT have a guest laundry; which I rarely ever use - but on this trip I could have used one. Ample, well-lighted parking. Would prefer if the pool were outdoors.

Room Tip: The standard king room is a little cramped. If you like space to move around, get a suite.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank firesafetyguy
Reviewed July 7, 2013

they were just fabulous!! every person who works here was super friendly and took care of every need we had including giving us a bottle of water and a snack upon arrival, checking on us to make sure our room was nice after we were sertled and also a great breakfast with friendly people. we will stay here whenever we are in San Angelo thanks to the amazing staff and perfect customer service we received

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I always enjoy staying at a Hampton Inn, and this one was no exception. Clean rooms, great staff, wonderful breakfast and wonderful hot tub and pool. Anytime I have business and/or have my daughter with me in the West Texas area, I stay here. It's my home-away-from-home! Cost is a little more than most Hampton Inns, but from what I've learned working in the drilling business, the closer you get to Midland, the more expensive the rooms. Better to stay in San Angelo! The hotel is close to restaurants, even a few within walking distance. If you've got the time, check out downtown San Angelo--cute little town!!

Room Tip: I always ask for a room away from people and haven't been disappointed yet!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We stayed at this hotel in the 3rd weekend in June, 2013. It was clean and quiet. We had a room with 2 beds on the first floor. Clean is essential and it was. These days I don't think you want to under-pay for the lowest cost room. Pay a little more and expect a good clean room. This place satisfied just fine. Breakfast was very good. Try the waffles. They were some of the best hotel waffles I have ever had. Very tasty. Inside pool and workout facility look good too. This hotel is on the South West side of San Angelo, but don't worry about distances. Nothing is very far from anything else.

Room Tip: I like first floor rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank pxisright
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I stayed all week at this Hampton Inn and was very pleased with everything. It is a very clean hotel and the staff was very friendly. The price was very high from the other Hampton Inn's I stayed at. It must because of the oil field demands.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business