Spent a wonderful weekend in Salado, Texas. The pace is easy, the shops in town are a treat, and the accomodations are very nice. The original carriage house has been restored and is the restaurant - the prime rib was all it was supposed to be... mouth-watering!
It's not a five star chrome palace... but it's wonderful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is centrally located right off exit 284 off I-35, just minutes away from the Bell County Expo Center, Killeen-Fort Hood International Airport, Scott and White, and Fort Hood. If shopping is your pleasure, the antiques, fine art, jewelry and shopping will keep you busy while in our Village.Our conference center offers over 5000 square feet of meeting space. We offer full service catering menu along with audio visual for all your meeting needs. Wireless Internet is available for our guest while they stay at our Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Stagecoach Inn Motel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stagecoach Inn Motel And Conference Center
- Stagecoach Inn Hotel Salado
- Stagecoach Hotel Salado
- Stagecoach Motel Salado