We enjoyed our stay at the Stagecoach Inn. We took the advice of others and asked for a room facing the pool. The staff was friendly and allowed us to choose our room. Our room was recently rennovated and was clean and quiet, and although it did not have many frills, it did have soap, shampoo, a hair dryer and a small coffee maker. For the price, we were very satisfied. It backs up to Main Street which was very convenient for shopping. We did not eat at the Inn, but rather asked the shop owners where they ate. They told us to go across the freeway to Johnny's Steaks and Bar-B-Q which was wonderful. Do not hesitate to order a steak although they also serve barbeque. Ours came out excellent (medium rare). It is reasonably priced and was well worth the 3 minute drive. We will be staying at the Stagecoach Inn again and eating at Johnny's Steaks and Bar-B-Q on our next trip to Salado.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is centrally located right off exit 284 off I-35, just minutes away from the Bell County Expo Center, Killeen-Fort Hood International Airport, Scott and White, and Fort Hood. If shopping is your pleasure, the antiques, fine art, jewelry and shopping will keep you busy while in our Village.Our conference center offers over 5000 square feet of meeting space. We offer full service catering menu along with audio visual for all your meeting needs. Wireless Internet is available for our guest while they stay at our Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Stagecoach Inn Motel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stagecoach Inn Motel And Conference Center
- Stagecoach Inn Hotel Salado
- Stagecoach Hotel Salado
- Stagecoach Motel Salado