“So tranquil. Will be back for sure!”
Review of Inn on the Creek

Inn on the Creek
Ranked #1 of 2 Nightlife in Salado
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

I absolutely recommend a B&B for everyone. This trip was for my 30th birthday and it was everything and more. Light jazz music, serenity, creek and layout area. They had a hot tub and hammocks that we seemed to return to every night. The atmosphere was wonderful and salado is an artsy town with many shops to check out and a new cupcake place. We ate at the shed and Alexander's distillery the entire time we were there. My boyfriend brought me here and if it tells you anything. We have made plans to return for his birthday. There are a lot of things to do and the staff if lovely. Will is great and this trip was really special to me. In the room, you will find a special book for you to embark and remember all your special times with your loved ones, special friends, and new friends you met. I definitely wrote in the book and hope everyone can stop at this B&B. I will be back. In fact, I'm scared to go to a different one and be disappointed. Thanks for a wonderful experience. Total peace. And I got a tan. There was sun on my birthday. Yay!

1  Thank Sadie D
There are newer reviews for Inn on the Creek

Been to Inn on the Creek? Share your experiences!