“Awesome springtime morning doing something totally new and exciting”
Review of Skydive Temple

Skydive Temple
More attraction details
Owner description: Skydive Temple is a skydiving center located just north of Austin in the wonderful town of Salado.
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Went to Skydive Temple TX this morning to celebrate my son's 18th birthday and my oh my, my 54th. He wanted to go so I had to go with. We had a GREAT morning with great professionals.
We used a groupon and enjoyed how much these folks loved to show off their "fun" - skydiving.
Very professional folks, very safe and alot of fun. I felt totally totally safe and had a blast. Went by too fast and quick but will be something to remember forever. Thanks for keeping us safe and sound! Crazy to jump out of a perfectly safe plane, eh??? But I will do it again I am sure and I will do it at Skydive Temple (In Salado TX).