“Mystery Meal”
Review of Adelea's On Main - CLOSED

Adelea's On Main
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This charming bistro is a welcome addition to Salado with homemade food and a relaxing atmosphere. They offer dinner and lunch and both are amazing.
Reviewed January 31, 2013

After being told how wonderful this place is; we met friends for lunch. We are from Dallas and our friends are from California visiting. The ladies had salad; no mystery. The gents had what sounded and read like a great lunch item. Argentine Beef Sandwich washed with a great Texas Bock. Hence the Mystery of Argentine. Menu sings a song of "tender slices of marinated steak" but comes the reality of "Chunks of mystery meat on two dried and hardened thick slices of French bread" that would take a "jack hammer" for demolition let alone cutting and chewing. The most unappetizing meal imagined. Out of shear politeness both males decided not to complain but drink instead which was not a bad idea. The bock went well with the chips.

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

This place is great. I ate lunch here recently with my wife. It is a very small house/restaurant. The food is very fresh and creative. The cookies for dessert are great.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

a lovely quite re-ferbed house. offering amazing food. They also do a
"tea service" as well. I look forward to going back w/ my mom and friends. bonus they are now open on Sundays- a great place to go after Church

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Service is a little slow but the food makes up for it. Family run place on main. Places like this makes me want to move to Salado

Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

Love this place. I would drive over an hour to come eat here. The four cheese quiche is delicious and so is everything else we have tried. I only wish they were open everyday!