“Great hospitality”

Yellow House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 12 Salado B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Great breakfast and afternoon snack. Very welcoming. Every thing we needed was available....bottle water,cokes, snacks and all included. We have stayed at a lot of B & B's and this one is the best. Cathy is a great host. You feel at home.

• Stayed: November 2013
There are newer reviews for Yellow House Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Prepare to be welcomed and pampered at the Yellow House B & B! This was the perfect place to reconnect with my college roommate. The rocking chairs, swing, new fire pit, generous snacks/beverages and beautiful grounds make it hard to leave. Then, when you add Cathy's lovely personality, superb culinary skills and the comfortable beds...well, you just want to plan another trip and make the reservation before you depart! I look forward to taking my husband to this B & B in the near future, as well as, plan to organize a weekend for several "girlfriends" from college days.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Having visited numerous B&B's in several states, I am happy to say our stay with Brian and Cathy at the Yellow House will go down as one of my all time favorites. The home is perfect....The decor is perfect for the style of home, without being "overdone." The grounds are meticulous and landscaped carefully. We loved sitting on the porch swing as evening turned to night...Breakfast was delicious - very special.
I rarely visit the same B&B twice, but I would not hesitate to return to the Yellow House. It is absolutely delightful!

Room Tip: I think each room is located very thoughtfully. Simply choose based on your space needs. The Gold...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 19, 2013

My dear friend and I had a wonderful time at the Yellow House Bed and Breakfast. The grounds were beautiful and peaceful. The breakfast was amazing, and we even got the recipe for the casserole! I would highly recommend this place for anyone!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 30, 2013

What a delightful time my sister and I had in Salado at the Yellow House. Peacefulness surrounded us and we were treated to tops in comfort, cleanliness and menus. Cathy and Brian are both professional and engaging. They have made their B&B one of the best I've ever experienced. And I was a travel writer specializing in B&Bs before I retired. Nothing needed is overlooked. My favorite perk was ironed sheets! This place will live up to your high standards.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Cornell2000
Reviewed September 24, 2013

After reading all the other reviews there really nothing more to add, all of the comments are spot on! A great place for a great time. Stayed in the pink house with all the comforts of home and enjoyed the porch in the evenings.

Room Tip: Stayed in the pink house, great porch!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 15, 2013

A wonderful retreat for an All Girls Weekend! My friends and I visited Salado for Salado Swirl Wine Weekend and booked 3 rooms in the main house. The Hat Room is the perfect setting for the Bride-to-be during a bachelorette or bridesmaid weekend. Off by itself on the other side of the common room, through double French doors, it features black and white toile bedspreads, with red accents and black, white and red hats on the walls. It's the perfect combination of charm and sophistication, with heavenly comfortable beds. There are also guest cottages for 2 - 8 people. Cathy and Brian are awesome innkeepers. I have stayed in many B&Bs and this is by far one of the best! I cannot wait to go back!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Salado
Holiday Inn Express Salado-Belton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Temple
Inn on the Creek
Inn on the Creek
#1 of 12 in Salado

Been to Yellow House Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!