Holiday Inn Express Salado-Belton(Salado)(Great Value!)
$80
$76
HIExpress.com
$46
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $54/night.

$165
$155
$90
$150
$91
$60
  • Breakfast included
$59
River Forest Inn(Belton)(Great Value!)
$70
All reviewsholland housefudgehot tubon site restaurantget awaycentral texastexas hospitalitycourse mealadjoining restaurantadirondack chairsclaw foot tubthe main houseold housebreakfast servicefull bartyler roombaby deer
Reviewed May 3, 2009

My husband took me to a repeat trip to dine at The Inn on the Creek in Salado, to celebrate my 70th birthday on May 2, 2009. Neither of us has had a better meal anywhere and he has dined all over Europe. It was a delicious 4 course gastronomical experience. Congratulations to the cook. We will definitely return to enjoy the food and service again. Jim and Jane Crutcher, Sun City, Tx.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2009

I have been staying at the Inn over the last few weeks on business trips. I normally stay at some of the chain hotels, but prefer B&Bs where possible. The innkeepers (Will and Chris) are extremely gracious and welcoming, amending schedules to meet guests needs. The rooms are starting to be upgraded, however all rooms that I have stayed in are very clean & tidy. Flat screen TVs in all rooms and free wireless internet make it a good home from home. At this stage there are not desks in every room, although I believe that is in the plan. I have stayed in many of the B&Bs in Salado finding many to be not as clean as I would like, or filled with too much kitsch (read dust). This B&B does not follow that trend ... it is immaculate.
The wrap around porch with rocking chairs, the hammocks and the chairs by the creek make this a fabulous setting; add in tree lighting, Bose landscape speakers with tasteful music make it very relaxing. Once you add in the fantastic new hot tub overlooking the creek, it makes it a great base for staying and exploring. If you enjoy biking or getting out and about, there are super rolling hills right from the door, and Will and Chris have suggestions on many places to go in the surrounding area.
I have not partaken of any of the weekend restaurant or daily full southern breakfasts as I am in work before the breakfast service starts. That being said, Will was more than happy to prepare a fabulous "breakfast box" waiting for me consisting of home made breads, box of fresh cut fruit and OJ - I could not wish for anything more!
All in all, I am delighted to have found this place, and look forward to staying there on an ongoing basis.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed April 12, 2009

A leisurely stop with conveniences of small-town shopping amenities. Relax & read a book by a slow, babbling creek side. LOVELY week-end get-away!

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled as a couple