“Great food”

Texas Pit BBQ
Ranked #2 of 32 Restaurants in Saginaw
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We stopped in here on a whim and at the recommendation of a friend. The food is great, the servings plentiful and the service fast. It's a 'seat yourself after you order' type of place so don't expect linen napkins and tuxedo'd waiters! I had the beef sandwich plate, my daughter had the pulled pork and my granddaughter (who is not quite 18months old) ate more smoked turkey than I've ever seen her eat in one sitting!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We were guests of Our son and daughter-in-law who love this place and we now understand why. Ribs, chicken and all side dishes were great. Meats smoked to perfection. Nice western saloon atmosphere. We're looking forward to our next family visit and return trip here.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Ok, so I think it's the only BBQ in Saginaw, but regardless, this little BBQ joint has good quality meats, a nice atmosphere and reasonable prices. Of Saginaws restaurant choices, this would be in my top 5 to visit and a safe choice for out-of-town guests.

Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

The place is really set up great.outdoor patio with bar and jukebox and bigscreen tv's hanging inside.wish i was there to eat AND drink.ok,,the bbq itself was delicious.the chicken has a dynamite rub on it.But for 15$ the portions were way to small.i wanted to stop on my way home for something and i dont eat all that much.food was great though.one flavor of sauce once again chapped my behind.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I had the ribs and chopped. The ribs were great. Chopped great but didn't care for the more twang BBQ sauce but wasn't bad and the cold draft beer in the frozen mug was o so good. I give a 4 only because the sauce and BBQ in Texas u gotta bring it. But comfy atmosphere and the cold beer bumped to the 4. We will certainly go back!!

Been to Texas Pit BBQ? Share your experiences!