“4 nights at Holiday Inn Express Royse City TX”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Royse City - Rockwall Area
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Royse City
Houston, Texas
“4 nights at Holiday Inn Express Royse City TX”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

For my daughter's wedding last weekend, we booked 23 rooms from 1 night to 4 nights. Our group varied in age from young children to grandparents. The hotel went out of their way to provide for our needs and there was not a
single complaint from anyone. The complementary breakfast was excellent and the use of the meeting room for us
to visit was an added benefit. The staff was always friendly and responded to our requests quickly and efficiently. We found the rooms and the entire hotel area to be clean If you are in the area, this hotel won't disappoint.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank jsmiths56003
GM_HIROYSECITY, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Royse City - Rockwall Area, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Thank you for taking time to give your stay with our hotel a review. I am pleased to hear that you and your family had such a pleasant stay with us while in town attending your daughter’s wedding. I will be happy to pass along your comments to the rest of our staff as well. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town for a visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

This property is at Royse City on Interstate 30 about 10 miles from Lake Ray Hubbard. It is about 2-3 years old and in very good shape. I received a warm welcome. The general decor in the entry area is modern yet warm. My room was of average size but included a small refrigerator, microwave and In-room coffee (that turned out to be quite good). Here too, the decor was modern, hip, and yet warm. The LG flatscreen worked perfectly and the choice of channels rivaled some of the competitors in this price field. The bathroom was clean and large with a large modern vanity that provided great counterspace. The office chair at the desk was especially comfortable. Made it easy to prep for my meeting in Rockwall the next day. There was also a comfortable reading chair and ottoman. As to the rest of the hotel, the breakfast area off the large entry was sizeable with plenty of seating. There were also large comfortable reading chairs in front of a large flatscreen. The breakfast was plentiful with good variety. Cheese omelets with sausage, pancakes from the automatic pancake maker (worked well), cereal, milk, yogurt, etc...Everything was fresh and a staff person was available to assist if needed. A large outdoor pool is available for those hot summer Texas days about to arrive. And for those on vacations or extended travels, a laundry and small exercise room round out the offerings. There is plenty of parking. This location is a good value.

Room Tip: Get a room on the southside of the building, away from I-30 if possible.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Mark T
I would like to thank you for staying with us at our hotel. I appreciate all the great comments that you had regarding our hotel. We take pride in keeping our property clean and beautiful for our guests. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us while in town for your meeting. We hope to see you the next time you are in town on business or leisure.
Houston, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

We stayed here last month and the excellent customer service and clean hotel was a welcome sight after our long drive. The rooms were spacious and very neat and the staff was very courteous and polite. Also, they have a really good complementary hot breakfast! My family and I had an extremely good experience and will definitely stay here again - have already recommended this hotel to many of my friends.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Babar R
First I would like to thank you for staying with us at our hotel. I appreciate all the great comments that you had regarding our hotel and staff. We take pride in keeping our property clean and beautiful for our guests. We look forward to seeing you on future stays.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

I was in the area doing some car shopping and booked a stay at the Holiday Inn Express. I called to let them know that I would be arriving late. Upon arriving at the hotel I was greated very nice by the associate Gabby, she welcomed me as a Priority Club Gold member and upgraded my room to a king sweet. She was great! The hotel grounds were clean and well kept and the front area was spotless and smelled good. Gabby put us on the top floor away from the elevator and on the back side away from I-30 where she said we would have no road noise. The room was nice, clean comfortable and had everything we needed. The bathroom was large and clean. The refrigerator was a little noisy and the A/C was as well. The breakfast was just OK. The area around the hotel did not consist of much, a gas station, a Mcdonalds, a carry out Pizza Hut. You pretty much have to go in to Rockwall to have any options for eating or shopping, around 12 miles. I would have to say the stay met my expectations and the staff expecially Gabby exceeded them.

Room Tip: Request a room away from the interstate as the hotel is fairly close.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank bigred1972
Sherrie Lynn M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Royse City - Rockwall Area, responded to this review, August 31, 2014
Dear BigRed1972,

Thank you for the great feedback and the 5-Star rating! We look forward to seeing you all again soon and hope to earn that 5-Star experience again!

Safe Travels!
Sherrie Lynn & Team
Plano, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Royse City for almost 6 weeks.
The rooms are huge, spotless and are sporting new decorations and colors that enhance the decor. The bedding was very comfortable. The staff was incredibly nice, friendly, and attentive.
They had an amazing complementary hot breakfast. Great Place to stay for Business or Leisure.
I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
WoodSpring Suites Dallas Rockwall
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Garland E - Lake Hubbard I30
BEST WESTERN PLUS Monica Royale Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn Dallas-Rockwall

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Royse City - Rockwall Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Royse City - Rockwall Area

Property: Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Royse City - Rockwall Area
Address: 1001 Pullen St, Royse City, TX 75189-5609
Location: United States > Texas > Royse City
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Royse City
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Royse City - Rockwall Area 2.5*
Welcome to the new Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites-Royse City, Texas, conveniently located off of Interstate 30. We are excited to be your premier hotel while staying in the Royse City Rockwall area. Our travelers will enjoy hotel amenities including our complimentary Express Start breakfast, 24-hour fitness center, and a friendly staff to make you feel at home.Whether traveling on business or leisure, we are sure to meet your every need. Our business customers will be impressed with our location just 5 miles from Rockwall Technology Park and L3 Comcepts. You are also just minutes away from businesses like EZ-FLO International, Graphics Microsystems, Owens-Illinois Plastics Group, and Sourcing Management Incorporated (SMI). We also offer wired and wireless high-speed Internet throughout the hotel as well as a 24-hour business center, fitness center, and an outdoor pool to help ease the stress of your working day. While here on leisure, enjoy a day at Lake Ray Hubbard, Lake Tawakoni, and Lake Lavon all just miles from the hotel. Enjoy your favorite water sport at Chandlers Landing or take a Riverboat Cruise on the Texas Queen. Looking for some nightlife? Our hotel is only 7 miles from the famed Southern Junction-Western Nightclub. Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites-Royse City welcomes you to Stay Smart with the brand that offers you more value and service as well as Priority Club Rewards! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Royse City - Rockwall Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Royse City - Rockwall Area