“Terrible Service” 1 of 5 bubbles

Tatiano's
Ranked #75 of 97 Restaurants in Rowlett
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Rockwall, Texas, United States
“Terrible Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2012

Food was just ok, but the service was terrible. Took way too long to get our order placed and food was not hot when it came out

Visited February 2012

Rockwall, Texas
“Not as Good as They Were in Their Old Location”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2012

We've eaten at Tat's for years. But when they moved to their own stand-alone building, the service and quality seems to have suffered. The staff is always friendly and the restaurant is always clean. It just seems as if they've bitten off more than they can chew (no pun intended) with the new building. In fairness, we haven't been in some time, so it might have improved.

Visited August 2011
“Wonderful Mother' Day experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2012 via mobile

I just ate there on Mothers Day and had excellent service and wonderful chicken franchisca special. It was yummy. I was very pleased with the meal and the service. I think place was outstanding! I will return soon!

3 Thank ann245
Rowlett, Texas
“Worst Italian ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012

could have done better pooring ragu over my under cooked pasta. Rude service as well and the wait was so not worth it.

Rowlett, Texas
“Was very disappointed.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2012

I went to this restuarant with high expectations. Maybe that was my problem. The food just was not very good. We started off with drinks and had to send them back becasue I honestly think the bartender forgot to put the alcohol in them. The sevice was good and fixed the problem right away, but the second round of drinks were not much better. We started with the ceaser salad with shrimp. It was okay, but it was mainly lettus and not much of the goodies that make the cearser great. My husband and I love seafood, so we both ordered the shrimp dishes. Both were not up to par...not awful, but just not good. We didn't even take the leftovers home for my son who is a human vaccum. To sum up...the food was not good enough to make us want to come back.

Been to Tatiano's? Share your experiences!