See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 18, 2019

I checked into the Comfort Suites Lake Ray Hubbard on July 9th. After three nights, we found a COCKROACH in the bathroom. When I told the front desk about the incident, they asked “was it only one?” When I replied “yes, but I’m not comfortable staying anymore nights”, she offered no compensation or anything. The customer service was down right awful and yes, bugs happen, but I expected some sort of remorse or offer with a new room. Nothing. We were left to figure out a new hotel room, on the weekend mind you, and had to take time out of our vacation to do so. The hotel we had to go with was double the price.

Update:
After getting home from vacation, I have called Choice Brands and the hotel and they think reimbursing me for only one night (the night of finding the cockroach) is acceptable because it was only one cockroach.
Awful customer service and awful place to stay. BE AWARE.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed August 20, 2018

We used this place to rest and get ready for a wedding, the service was good, the bed despite being very comfortable the breakfast excellent with fruit, assorted breads, juices, scrambled eggs, burger and cereals, you will serve yourself , in the rooms had iron and ironing board which made it easier for us to party,

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

We are traveling and decided to stop for the night. The front desk attendent was polite. However, as soon as we walked into the room, an awful musty/urine smell hit us. I checked the sheets & they looked clean. I put the baby down and sat next to her to rub her back. Brown bugs started to surround us and I got bit 3 times in a matter of seconds before I noticed them. My husband went to the bathroom, came out and said “pack up!”. The bathroom was unbelievable. Moldy large (think personal size watermelon) holes in the wall. Mold all over the shower. Dirty smear across the other wall. We left and were only in the room for about 10 minutes. The kids were crying about being itchy after laying in the bed and we quickly went to a clean hotel & showered. Very inconvenient at 1am!

Date of stay: June 2018
2  Thank Stephanie B
Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

The staff is professional, lazy, and not friendly at all.. The layout bed. was filthy and dirty and i would not sleep on mattress because of filth..They never accommodated us on room..I will never stay at this hotel ever not worth it

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Henryetta F
Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

Rented the room to have my son and his girlfriend near by for festivities on Christmas morning. The front desk staff was quite rude but we managed. Room was clean and the bed was comfortable. When checking out the front desk staff was extremely hospitable.

Date of stay: December 2017