“Best Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food & service everytime. My husband & I have been 20+ times & have no complaints. If you want a pizza that's loaded with fresh toppings this is the place to go. My personal favorite is the tortellini a la vodka, its heaven. Their garlic bread is delish. You got real Italians making authentic Italian food. Friendly staff & drinks always full.

2  Thank Sday23

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This place is busy. Seating feels some what cramped but it's clean and well kept. Service is ok, depends on who you get. Never had anyone rude but had some that made me feel some what rushed but hey the place is busy. Food is good and well presented. I have no real complaints but they are not my favorite for Italian food. (They don't offer my favorite, pink sauce :(

Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

Food was delicious. Wine list was small but good variety and good prices. Best service ever! Servers were beyond friendly- made for great atmosphere. I'm not Italian but this place is how I would imagine dinner at grandmas house, if I was!

2  Thank Cheryl H
Reviewed February 15, 2013

If you have tried Valentino's, you already know that this is perhaps the best Italian Restaurant in the state, for both food & service. It certainly is the best that I know of & I have tried a lot of them in the 35 years that I have lived here. Well, they recently changed their menu and it looks like all the old favorites are still there, along with some new items, and some dishes that they have offered 'off the menu' for a while. Best of all (so far) is a new desert choice, Zepolli, which is served with a chocolate sauce for dipping. If you have ever had Beignets from Cafe Du Monde in the French Market in New Orleans you will find these to be very similar, just smaller & bite size, complete with a light dusting of powdered sugar just like the ones in NOLA. The owner & his family continue to give everyone 5 star service & food. I wish all restaurants put forth this level of effort to make their guests happy, but I am glad that there is at least one willing to do it, every visit, every meal.

3  Thank rogerk55
Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

The food is always good and the staff is delightful. They are always happy to see you and take great care to make you feel welcome. The traditional pasta dishes are always yummy. Baked ziti and pasta trio are my favorites. The pizzas are good too.

Been to Valentino's? Share your experiences!