“Say Ahhhhhh”

The Stone Cellar at Round Top
Ranked #8 of 12 Restaurants in Round Top
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 23, 2013

The Stone Cellar is a beautiful, historical site with delicious food and fun music and atmosphere. The owner and staff truly care about your experience at their restaurant. They have THE best Hawaiian pizza I've ever had, an AMAZING wine list, and UNBELIEVABLE beer selection. Take your pick: eat and relax inside in a rustic, relaxed, historical stone building, or sit outside on the patio to enjoy the breeze, fresh air and live music under live oaks and pecan trees. The locals in the area ignore the hype of another spot in town. This is our choice!

Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

My friends and I like to come here after hitting the shops in Round Top or during the Fall/Spring Antique Fair. It is right off the square in the tiny town of Round Top, Texas. It is in a historical building and is charming. We always sit on the patio under the huge, beautiful oak trees. There is usually live music playing. Their pizza is delicious but we come for the wine.

Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

We stopped for dinner in Round Top after the antiques show. Recommended by someone in town. Won't go back. No service to speak of. You place your order at the bar. Wine is served in plastic cups. You can order an individual pizza or 10 inch pizza. We ordered individual and the crust is noticeably different on the individual size pizzas versus the 10 inch. The 10 in liiks much more appetizing. They brought the wrong pizzas. I will say that their Stone Cellar branded wines are quite good but that's the best I can say.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Visited Stone Cellar during my first trip to Round Top, I was there to see the Shakespeare at Winedale performance. I ordered the cheese pizza with black olives, 12" size. It's a very thin and crispy crust, tastes like it's from a wood-burning oven, and the sauce & cheese combination is excellent! It may be some of the best thin-crust pizza I've ever had, it was really very good. The 12" was more than enough for me, I took almost half in a to-go box when I left. Total price for pizza, iced tea, tip and tax was $16 - a bid on the pricey side but not unexpected for a tiny town like Round Top where they are catering to tourists. I don't drink beer or wine but if you do, they have an extensive menu/list to choose from. The outside patio is nice (I think they only have minimal indoor seating) for this time of year (I imagine it wouldn't be though once the mosquitoes arrive), and live music was just setting up as I left.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We just love the Stone Cellar! The pizza is wonderful and sitting out on the back patio is a must.
They have a great selection of beers and some wine as well. Highly recommend!!