“Excellent food for special event”
Review of Scotty & Friends - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Scotty & Friends
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 31, 2014

My wife and I were one of a group of hosts for a special event held here in conjunction with a weekend wedding. The food served and the service was very good and the outdoor setting is quite unique.

2  Thank Shortknocer

Reviewed March 20, 2014

We ate at Scotty & Friends for dinner while we were in Round Top. The service was outstanding, and the food was even better. All 5 of us ordered different entrees, and everyone raved about their food. My in-laws were among us and are very well-traveled and rarely are impressed with food, but they raved, as well. The food was really delicious! Highly recommend Scotty & Friends!

2  Thank NotWAS
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Food was delicious, excellent service and friendly people. Because we arrived just as they opened we had the place practically to ourselves

2  Thank Nancy S
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Food is great - fried green tomato sandwich with bacon on fresh jalepeno bun is delish (still dreaming about it). Pleasant atmosphere. Service could use some work - slow service, harried staff. Think understaffing might be a problem.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

My family has a ranch not far outside of Round Top so I spend a fair amount of time in this area and have eaten at all of the restaurants in the area. Scotty's is my favorite place to go when up there. To start with the Live Oak tree around in the front of the restaurant is nothing short of amazing. In the summers when they have bands playing on the deck under the tree it is a great place to be. I really enjoy the chicken fried steak but also get the catfish. They also typically have several German beers on tap in fitting with the local heritage.

Scotty's seems to always be there and the other ladies who work there are always friendly and welcoming.

Round Top has come a long way in the last few years with the revitalization of the town square.