“Fresh and flavorful”

Ranked #53 of 355 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: Thai
“Fresh and flavorful”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

The food here is fresh with fabulous flavor. It's beautifully presented. I would rank this among the top three Thai restaurants in the Austin area.

• Visited July 2013

Texas
“Great food”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I love this very nice looking restaurant with its great service and great food. Don't miss out. I always have the cashew chicken, my husband the Pad Thai hot, and they are delicious. The spring rools are absolutely delicious.

• Visited February 2013
Austin, Texas
“Don't miss out!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Great thai food! You can't go wrong with anything on the menu.
Love the food, staff and atmosphere.
Don't forget dessert!

• Visited February 2013
Amarillo, Texas
“Glad I Went”
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

I was traveling on business in Round Rock and was told to try out Thai Spoon. I'm glad I did. I had chicken Pad Thai (Hot). It was way above average Pad Thai and the Hot setting wasn't overwhelming. Restaurant was a bit more upscale (sold alcohol). Service was attentive, but not smothering. I'll be back!

Austin, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love it!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Love this place! I have eaten at the restaurant twice and gotten take out once. It's been good each visit and I had something different each time. Everything is delicious and you can make it as spicy as you want. In the restaurant love the chicken satay for an appetizer and the curry is good and the meat/vegetable dishes are all safe bets.

• Visited August 2012