“Don't miss out!”

Thai Spoon R
Ranked #55 of 365 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Great thai food! You can't go wrong with anything on the menu.
Love the food, staff and atmosphere.
Don't forget dessert!

Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

I was traveling on business in Round Rock and was told to try out Thai Spoon. I'm glad I did. I had chicken Pad Thai (Hot). It was way above average Pad Thai and the Hot setting wasn't overwhelming. Restaurant was a bit more upscale (sold alcohol). Service was attentive, but not smothering. I'll be back!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Love this place! I have eaten at the restaurant twice and gotten take out once. It's been good each visit and I had something different each time. Everything is delicious and you can make it as spicy as you want. In the restaurant love the chicken satay for an appetizer and the curry is good and the meat/vegetable dishes are all safe bets.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

The food is very good but a little pricey at dinner. I recommend going for lunch. Same good food with lower prices and a salad.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

if you want a real taste of thai food with an excellent service ,THAI SPOON is the place.
Without pretentions,the team will serve you a good choice of thai specialities .
They not only serve quantity but also quality .
From phad -thai to curries or tom yam everything was delicious.
I travel very often to Thailand and this place always remind me the Land of smile.
A real thai experience at a very reasonable price..