“Good experience”

Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good experience”
Reviewed May 20, 2012

We were in Round Rock on vacay. My husband is new to Thai food. He enjoyed himself and the environment!
Their menu has a nice variety with varying prices.

The Thai soups are not full of flavor as I am used to, but I still enjoyed it. The service was excellent.

• Visited May 2012

Austin, TX
“Best Thai for miles, worth the trip”
Reviewed February 28, 2010

I've been here repeatedly and have taken various friends. We've all had great meals here, trying different dishes, appetizers, soups, and are always pleased. I love the curry dishes, red or green, as have my friends. The staff is quick and friendly. The decor is awesome and the outside is misleading. It feels like an expensive place inside, food and all, until you get the check and see a much smaller bill than you'd expect. I can't wait to return to one of the best kept secrets in Round Rock.

Austin, Texas
“Best Thai in Round Rock”
Reviewed September 1, 2009

Thai spoon offers well prepared very tasty thai dishes in an attractively understated decor strip mall location near HEB at the corner of Gattis School Road and Red Bud (County Road 122) in east Round Rock. The staff is extremely friendly and attentive. They will open wine you bring in without charge. We especially love their soups, rice and curry dishes. Prices for these range from 3 to 11 dollars. Go to enjoy a relaxed and very flavorful evening.

1 Thank Tollm
United Kingdom
“I love their Mango Rice...”
Reviewed March 12, 2008

I love their Mango Rice dessert! Plus the green curry is to die for!