“Great Tacos!! ”

Cuisines: Mexican
Houston, Texas
“Great Tacos!! ”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Stopped here for my last breakfast in Round Rock before heading back home and all I can say is fresh, delish, and cheap. A must go to spot next time in town for sure.

1 Thank VeronicaA44

Destin, Florida
“Don't miss out on this local gem!”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I've lived in RR for years and never heard of Speedys until someone recommended it to me. I've been once a week since finding this gem! The owners are so nice and helpful and the food is delicious!! I ordered their fish tacos and they were fresh made with piles of fresh jalapeños and cilantro on top. I couldn't decide between fried or grilled tacos so they offered to make me one of each. Both were great! I'm also a huge fan of their enchiladas. If you are in the area stop in and try Speedys! You won't be disappointed!

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank kw12345
Austin, Texas, United States
“Best Menudo Around!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

My husband is addicted to Speedy's menudo! I like the yummy breakfast tacos. Either way, it was a great find! We now head there most weekends after a run or trip to the gym.

Visited June 2013